Nov 13, 2000
Even though a person diagnosed with chronic HBV changes status from e antigen to e antibody is he still contagious?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Usually that is the case. However there are rare cases where there is a pre-core mutant (usually in Asia) where there is still virus in the presence of e Ab. DTD
WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE,WOULD HERBS HELP AT THIS POINT?
ARE MANY OF THE COINFECTED PERSON A RESULT OF THE MEDICATIONS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.