I need help with this serious problem

I started having sex when I was a sophomore in high school. Since then I have have sexual intercourse with 21 people. Most only one time, but others numerous. I have been test about three times or so for STD's and the have come back negative. I feel like I should be tested again, just to reassure myself. Can you suggest any help for me?

Thank you, Kate

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Kate,

It really sounds like you need help. You should be tested again for all sexually transmitted diseases including HIV and hepatitis and you should seek counselling about birth control and your choice of partners. If you are going to have sex, please make absolutely sure that you use condoms all the time. See your gynecologist and he or she can help you with some birth control options to use along with condoms! Be careful! DTD

Interleukin-2
WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE,WOULD HERBS HELP AT THIS POINT?