Nov 27, 2000
Is there any reason why someone with HIV/HBV coinfection cannot use interleukin-2?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Not that I can think of. If the IL 2 perks up the immune system a lot, then there may be some clinical symptoms of hepatitis B if you are lucky enough to seroconvert. Good luck! DTD
HIV and HCV
I need help with this serious problem
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.