Born To a Infected Mother
Nov 27, 2000
I know a 4 year old child named Tyshira born to a mother with Herpes, AIDS and Hepatitis. What can I do to help? Is there any treatment?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
There are treatments for all three and effective ones too. You should make sure the child gets to a skilled doctor as soon as possible! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hep B Vaccine Nonconverter
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.