|electrolysis and hiv
Nov 27, 2000
Is it possible to become infected with hiv through electrolysis? Are there statistics on this?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I am not aware of any data on this. If the instruments are not sterilized, then that would be a serious risk. DTD
Treatment for Hepatitis C not so easy.
Born To a Infected Mother
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.