|electrolysis and hiv
Nov 27, 2000
Is it possible to become infected with hiv through electrolysis? Are there statistics on this?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
I am not aware of any data on this. If the instruments are not sterilized, then that would be a serious risk. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Urethra A Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.