|electrolysis and hiv
Nov 27, 2000
Is it possible to become infected with hiv through electrolysis? Are there statistics on this?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I am not aware of any data on this. If the instruments are not sterilized, then that would be a serious risk. DTD
Treatment for Hepatitis C not so easy.
Born To a Infected Mother
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- ARS Lymph Node Swelling One Side
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.