So Much Conflicting Info on the Net

Dear Dr Dieterich,

In assessing my risk from a recent encounter I find so much conflicting information related to Hep B. From; transmission from using the chopsticks of an infected individual, to, most cases resulting from anal (due to blood exposure -receptive or insertive partner). In my encounter I rubbed my unprotected penis near my partners vagina (did not insert), fingered her vagina, and open mouth kissed. I imagine anything is possible but would you consider this to be a "risk encounter". Based on what I know this carries only a theoretical risk for HIV. HBV I cannot be sure(??) Thank You!

Response from Dr. Dieterich

The risks are theoretical with HBV too. It is basically transmitted like HIV so anything that is a risk for HIV is a risk for HBV. Get vaccinated! By the way, what did you do with the chopsticks? That could be a risk too if you did anything but use them to eat. DTD

HVG
Can i get it too????