Nov 27, 2000
Is it possible to get tested for HVG (Hepatitis G virus) in USA?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes, the big labs can do it for you, but it does not seem to be a terrible disease. DTD
So Much Conflicting Info on the Net
- Early Symptoms In Children Hiv
- Getting Chlamydia From Rubbing Vagina On Penis
- HIV Transmission For The Insertive Partner In Anal Sex
- How Many People Worldwide Are Infected With HIV Each Day?
- Medication Less Likely To Cause Lipodystrophy
- Questionnaire On The Attitude Of Health Workers To Hiv Patients
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.