Nov 27, 2000
After possible HVB exposure I got vaccinated. This before I got tested for HVB. I guess antibody test no longer are useful to find out if I have HVB or not. Is it any way I still can get tested for HVB?? PCR?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes, you can get hepatitis B e antigen and e antibody and PCR. DTD
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Fluid
- Is Burning Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.