Nov 27, 2000
After possible HVB exposure I got vaccinated. This before I got tested for HVB. I guess antibody test no longer are useful to find out if I have HVB or not. Is it any way I still can get tested for HVB?? PCR?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes, you can get hepatitis B e antigen and e antibody and PCR. DTD
- Essential Oils For Neuropathy
- Does Hiv Cause Sore Throat That Lasts Long Time?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv With Hangnail
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.