Nov 27, 2000
a friend has Hepatitis A. we have not been in contact with her or any one that has been around her. but today we are supposed to go to a party in which her friends and family members that have been in contact with her will be there. she will not be there. is it safe to go, or can we still contact the virus by being exposed to people that have been around her.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
If her family members are incubating hepatitis A then you could conceivably contract it from them. However they would have to have the disease and it is transmitted fecally-orally so they would have to practice little or no bathroom hygiene. Good luck DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands Sign Of HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.