|What is hepatitis C Core Antibody
Nov 27, 2000
I have Hepatitis C Core Antibody. Does this mean that I have the antibody to fight off Hepatitis or does this mean that I have Hepatitis?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is probably hepatitis B core antibody. That means that you have had hepatitis B. If that is your only antibody it means that you have had HBV and are better and do not need the vaccine. However if the surface antigen is positive then you may still have hepatitis B. DTD
What are the transmission ways of Hepatitis B and C?
Treatment after Needle Stick Injury
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.