|What is hepatitis C Core Antibody
Nov 27, 2000
I have Hepatitis C Core Antibody. Does this mean that I have the antibody to fight off Hepatitis or does this mean that I have Hepatitis?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is probably hepatitis B core antibody. That means that you have had hepatitis B. If that is your only antibody it means that you have had HBV and are better and do not need the vaccine. However if the surface antigen is positive then you may still have hepatitis B. DTD
What are the transmission ways of Hepatitis B and C?
Treatment after Needle Stick Injury
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Anal Fisting
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.