hepatites B & my work

dear sir you are doing a high class job... I am30years old ,i work as oil field engineer ,i always work abroad uk,algeria,morocco... when i got my chance to work in kuwait they ask me for blood test surprised i am a hepatites B +ve...i was shocked i had gone through some analysis which saying that HBV-DNA BY PCR : NEGATIVE.. HBE ANTIGEN ( RDNA ) NEGATIVE.. HBE ANTIBODY(RDNA) POSITIVE.. HBC ANTIBODY TOTAL (RAG) POSITIVE.. HBC ANTIBODY IGM (RDNA) NEGATIVE... could you please evaluate my case is i am harmful to my family do i have to stop sex activity how can i got clear from that disease in my blood

please i am waiting for your support thanks in advance....

Response from Dr. Fried

The critical piece of information is missing. If you are positive for hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) then you do carry hepatitis B. However, from the rest of your tests, you have very low levels of virus. Your family that lives with you and your sexual partner should get the HBV vaccine and they will be protected.

If the HBsAg is negative, then you HAD HBV but it cleared on its own. In this case, there is no risk at all about HBV.

I really need to Know (- - -)
Clear Chronic HBV even with HIV