|Finding clinical trials
Jan 22, 2002
I am interested in clinical trials for Pegylated Interferon combined with something other than Ribaviran (such as Vertex VX497). How do I go about it if my local gastroentrologist won't help me?
Response from Dr. Fried
The American Liver Foundation would be a good resource. Try to find your local chapter, they often know what is going on in the regional healthcare community. Alternatively, you can call academic medical centers in your area because they are most likely to be involved in early clinical trials of new drugs.
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Can I Catch An Std By Kissing A Woman's Breasts?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.