VACINE HBV 2nd TIME!

Hi! I was vacined against HBV on 2 occassions month a part of each other. I am to repeat for the third and last time in exactly 5 months. So, am I immune fully, and if not to what extent I am immune to HBV after receiving the second vacine. I was told by medical personnel that it is already safe after 2nd vacine. Is it true? Moreover, I am not automatically protected from HepA, since have not taken combined Hep A&B vacine? Is it true that I can still get infected by A in. lets say sauna or bathroom or if I am there with possibly infected individual? What is a danger to acquire STD in such places as sauna? or even HIV? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

It is reccomended that you complete the 3 shots schedule to give yourself the best chance for protection,Many patients can develop immunity with only 2 shots,but you should not stop there.After the complete vaccination, you will need to check if you develop adequate protection, meaning seroconversion to positive or reactive HBsAb. You are not vaccinated for Hep.A with HBV vaccine.If you do not have already immunity,reactive HAAb,and you are at risk ,you need to receive the HAV vaccine. You cannot be infected in a sauna with Hep. A unless you ingest food or water with the virus,as the mode of tramission is oral- fecal.Oral sex may be more risky.

jaundice
HepC Geno 2b has good chance of being cured?