Inactive Hep B???????????

Is there such a thing as a inactive hep b person that is cosidered a carrier? my test results were hbsag neg hbc pos and hbs antibody neg. However my husbands came out negative for all of them? Someone from the lab said that that could be possible if I am a inactive carrier which means the virus is inactive. Please clarify this for me? Thank you...

Response from Dr. Fried

There is another similar question for which you can also see my answer from earlier today. If you are negative for hep B surface ANTIGEN, then you are not currently infected with hepatitis B. The positive hep B core ANTIBODY, suggests that you may have been previously exposed to the virus, but cleared it (which is what happens to most adults who acquire HBV). Hep B surface ANTIBODY is a marker for immunity to HBV but not everyone has detectable antibody after clearing HBV and some have it only for a short time. Unless this is an acute infection that occurred very recently, you cannot transmit HBV to your husband with your current blood picture.

CANT REST UNTIL I KNOW!!!!!
TREATMENT