Jan 8, 2002
i've had night sweats for years. inthe last year they have gotten so bad that i have to chage my sheets three or four times a night. my dr. has sent me to have every test thinkable. all negative except hepetitus b. can this cause sweats like this? it leaves me weak ad dehydrated in the mornings.what can i do ? i'm46 years old. it controlls my life. i don't have a life because of it. please help. my e-mail adress is firstname.lastname@example.org thanks DONALD MILLER
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
If you truly have hepatitis B then you might want to consider treatment for it to see if the night sweats go away. That is not a classic symptome of HBV, but anything is possible. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Night Sweats Occur From Hepatitis?
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Saliva?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.