night sweats

i've had night sweats for years. inthe last year they have gotten so bad that i have to chage my sheets three or four times a night. my dr. has sent me to have every test thinkable. all negative except hepetitus b. can this cause sweats like this? it leaves me weak ad dehydrated in the mornings.what can i do ? i'm46 years old. it controlls my life. i don't have a life because of it. please help. my e-mail adress is draymiler@webtv.net thanks DONALD MILLER

Response from Dr. Dieterich

If you truly have hepatitis B then you might want to consider treatment for it to see if the night sweats go away. That is not a classic symptome of HBV, but anything is possible. DTD

hepatitis b results and confused!!
Hep B /HIV clear or not?Help