Jan 8, 2002
i've had night sweats for years. inthe last year they have gotten so bad that i have to chage my sheets three or four times a night. my dr. has sent me to have every test thinkable. all negative except hepetitus b. can this cause sweats like this? it leaves me weak ad dehydrated in the mornings.what can i do ? i'm46 years old. it controlls my life. i don't have a life because of it. please help. my e-mail adress is email@example.com thanks DONALD MILLER
Response from Dr. Dieterich
If you truly have hepatitis B then you might want to consider treatment for it to see if the night sweats go away. That is not a classic symptome of HBV, but anything is possible. DTD
hepatitis b results and confused!!
Hep B /HIV clear or not?Help
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.