|Please help me...very worried girl!!
Dec 30, 2001
I'm not sure if I have shared a razor with a hep C positive person, but if I did and it was a couple days later and I washed it off with hot water before i used it, should I be worried of infection..what about HIV?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Sounds like that is a low risk for transmission. However do not share razors or toothbrushes with anyone! Now would be a good time to get tested for HIV HBV and HCV as well as HAV. If you are negative for hepatitis A and B, get vaccinated! DTD
HCV risk ?
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Can Lymph Nodes Swelling Be The Only Symptom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.