|Please help me...very worried girl!!
Dec 30, 2001
I'm not sure if I have shared a razor with a hep C positive person, but if I did and it was a couple days later and I washed it off with hot water before i used it, should I be worried of infection..what about HIV?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Sounds like that is a low risk for transmission. However do not share razors or toothbrushes with anyone! Now would be a good time to get tested for HIV HBV and HCV as well as HAV. If you are negative for hepatitis A and B, get vaccinated! DTD
HCV risk ?
- Does Hiv Make A Woman's Menstrual Cycle Stop?
- Needle Prick And Hiv Risk For Nurses
- Does Everyone Have Hiv Antibodies?
- How Do People Get Hiv When Using A Condom?
- Is There Any Way To Prevent Hiv Right After Unprotected Sex?
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.