Liver Bio

Lady with Hep . Hi Doc you have given me good advice ...this is to help others 2 days ago I had the liver Bio.. In my local hostipal with some diconfort..yep...a local..& in about 10 mintues it was completed..I laid on my side for 2 hours & then on my back for 4 hours..watched TV. & drank a malted...Yes there is pressure ..I right back to work & running tommorrow.. Happy Holidays.. Thanks JG

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

Thank you for the feed back!!.Yes .liver biopsy is a simple procedure that rarelly has complications.The information that provides is invaluable,as will tell exactly in what stage is your disease and what are your alternatives.

Hepatitis B testing period
platelette levels