Ref::Hepatitis A (pls answer)

dear Dr, Thanks for answering the question on Hepatitis A . In that answer you have mentioned to repeat the test again at 6 months for HIV and HCV /HBV . I have already tested -- ve for HIV /HCV and HBV at 6 months time .I also had bDNA assay for HIV which came < 50 copies . I hope its not a mistake in what you have written . thx

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

O.K.,so this means that you are also clear for HIV and HCV,HBV.You do not have to worry.HAV is always cleared and you have IGG,so you are protected from another HAV infection.Just remember that you are not protected about HBV,(you can have a vaccine),or HCV or HIV(you need to avoid risky behavior)>Good luck!!

MILK THISTLE
Hepatitis B testing period