NEG PCR TEST-Can I get HCV Again?

I was tested for Hcv after my husband was tested positive, and the Western Imublot came back that I was HCV positive. I had a PCR Test done, and it came back negative, the doctor said I cleared the virus, and I do not have HCV. I am a recovering IV Drug User, does this mean I cannot get HCV again since my body got rid of it, or could I be re-infected again if I shared a needle with a person who is HCV positive?

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

The infection with one sub type of Hepatitis C(genotype) does not confer immunity against the others.So,you still can be reinfected with another variant of this virus.As there is no vaccine,you need to avoid the high risk behavior that infected you the first time.

High B12 and Folic Acid But Low Hemoglobin and Hematocrit
MILK THISTLE