Dec 28, 2001
Dear Doctors, Eight-years after "one" "possible" exposure.disposable-razor--dried blood????...all my annual-physical readings have consistently remained 'normal'..ie: AlT+AST--around 30...this was "one~time" ONLY occurance at sales~meeting--roommate's healh~status unknown..Thanks
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Do a Hepatitis C antibody.Infection can be present with normal liver tests and even significant liver damage.If the test is positive you will need to confirm it with a PCR.
High B12 and Folic Acid But Low Hemoglobin and Hematocrit
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.