reoccurring symptoms

I just finished my rebetron-interferon treatment two months ago. I have been getting feverish, aches and pains. I've returned to the doctors for blood test. Everythings is normal. Could a reoccurrence of acute symptoms happen as if I was regetting hepatitis?

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

I do not know if I understand your question.I assume you mean that you finished Rebetron and were non detectable at the end of therapy( responder),and you are now in the 6 months follow up period without therapy.I do not think that relapsers ,patients that show recurrence of the viremia ,when the drug is stopped,have any symptoms. I have had patients with HCV ,in treatment that develop other immune mediated prblems,as vasculitis and arthritis,and this problem continue or develop after the drug is discontinued. Please clarify if this was not your question.

when is pegasys coming?
AST--ALT Levels