Dec 28, 2001
how is hepitis c contracted or spread ?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Hepatitis C is trasmitted by blood,mostly by sharing needles,razors,before 1992,in blood or blood products recipients,and also by sex.There is no vaccine,so your only protection is to avoid these risky behaviors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Can Chlamydia Effect A Person's Everyday Life?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.