Hep A poistive pls help

Dear Dr, I tested for Hep A,B and C .I was tested + for Hepp A Igm and Igg .I am not sure how i must have contracted it . But the doctor says i have nothing to worry about and she herself has Hep A antibody . Hep B and C are -ve .I am scared .pls help me .Can i have sex with my wife .

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

Hepatitis A is contracted by ingesting orally food or water with the virus.It is always cleared,no chronic hep A ,and frequently asymptomatic.It is not trasmitted by sex or blood.IGG positive antibody means that the patient was infected,the virus was cleared and he cannot be reinfected by this virus.

Treatment Needed
Help Me Please-RIBA says Positve for HCV,PCR Shows Negative