Treatment Needed

Hello Dr.; My stats are as follows: E-antibody Positive E-Antigen Neg Surface Antigen-Neg Surface Antibody-Neg PCR by DNA shows no detectable level of the virus.

My Dr. wants to do a biopsy and put me on meds (Limivudine) to eliminate the virus and hopefully the antibody will show.

Does this make sense to you? What would you do?

Thank you for all you have done on this sight it is a great help to all of us.

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

No,it makes no sense to treat a patient that has no detectable virus,antigen and that is e antibody positive,suggesting clearance of the virus.Wait.The HBsAb may take a while to be detectable,6-12 months.

Please answer sleepless nights
Hep A poistive pls help