Please answer sleepless nights

Dear Marbriel I need your help . I had an exposure (which was very low risk oral sex receiving and massage) . I took a series of tests Heps A,B,C/HIV/STIs etc at 3months.All -ve. After 6 months December 2001 HIV was -ve ,Heps B and C were negative .However Hep A Igm and Igg was positive . I had taken one on July 28th 2001 for Hep A acute Igm which came out -ve that time but now it has come +ve Igm and Igg on december 2001 .My doctor says something like i dont have to worry about it ,i dont have Hep A and when july test ws done it ws checked for Active stage Hep A . I am scared to death and feel i might have contracted from the exposure and i had delayed late for antibodies . Do i have to worry about HIV/Hep B and C ( i have tested -ve at 6 months for them and have done HIV PCR RNA as well -ve) .Do you think Hep A anitbody might have delayed my Hep B/C and HIV antibody.please answer!!!!.Can i have unprotected sex with my wife now !!!

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

I think I answered part of your question before.If you had the IGM positive,then this means that the A infection was recent.You have nothing to worry.All hep,A cases clear ,and you have now antibodies to protect you of infection,if you come in contact with the Hep,A virus again.

Accidental bathroom cut
Treatment Needed