Aug 25, 2009
Is a person suffering from HIV and Cirrhosis qualified for a liver transplant?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Absolutely yes. You will want to speak with your liver doctor regarding the nearest center in your area that does this type of work.
48 wk PegINF/Ribavirin Tx Over. Don't feel better!
hep b reactive
- HIV Test After Vaginal Sex With Condom
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.