|spit eye hep transmission
Apr 7, 2003
I was licked in the eyeball by a woman I was dancing with. Am I at risk for contracting a hepatitis virus?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
This is a first! Anyway that would be a low risk exposure for anything. Hepatitis C anyway is not transmitted throught mucosal exposure. Stay safe! DTD
was it me?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
- Symptoms Of Genital Warts In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.