RE: Dr. Bob...No one will answer me!!!

Hi again, thanks for your support but I'm fearing the worst due to my lymph node swelling/pain in multiple locations. I really think this plus the other symptoms I have had will result in a positive result. It is at week 12 now and my head is throbbing. I have never felt like this before and my symptoms do not match any other infection (trust me I looked). Thanks again, I'm sure I will be talking to you soon about various problems I will be dealing with with this disease. :-(

Hello again,

You're welcome again. I'm still betting your tests will be negative. Swollen lymph glands are a very common finding and certainly not only linked to HIV. The headache is also not characteristic of HIV. Your biggest problem now is your fear. I'm hoping you will be talking to me soon, but not about various problems and treatments, but rather with a great deal of relief that the test was indeed negative!

Hang in there and remember positive thinking doesn't mean thinking you're positive!

Stay well,

Can Viread cause anemia?
extreme weakness and fatigue