kissing a +?

is open mouth kissing still considered safe, or should i consider testing after kissing? CDC councelor told me to consider it risky and that my mouth is like a "vagina" (been called worse names than this before!) and that blood is commonly found in the mouth of people who have just eaten or brushed/flossed. i see only one case where this transmission occured. my only risks...no sex, not yet! but have frenched kissed since my recent divorce. i also got a tattoo. the tattoo was performed under sterile conditions, autoclave, single-use needles, tubes, wraps, etc. tested negative before the kissing and tattoo. do these risks warrent testing? thanks...divorced and tattooed and ready for some loving!

Dear Divorced and Tattooed and Ready for Some Loving,

Testing after every open mouth kiss? Oh, my, my, my. We'd need to build more testing sites very quickly. To handle that load, they would have to be more plentiful than Starbucks! So that CDC counselor said your mouth was like a vagina? Hmmm - well most of the folks who work at the CDC kind of look like a day-old cake to me, so I wouldn't worry too much. When they told you your mouth was like a vagina, perhaps you should have told them that would come as a surprise to a lot of dentists! So kissing with or without the tonsil hockey is extremely low risk and testing is certainly not required after this very pleasureable activity. Of course, I should mention all bets are off if you kiss like Dracula. Tattooing is considered safe with appropriate sterile technique. So, Divorced and Tattooed, go out and get some of that loving.

Stay safe, stay well.

Happy Holidays.

NOT a Vulcan!! (Just a Poet!)
Extremely hot...