NOT a Vulcan!! (Just a Poet!)

Hi Doc! Just wanted to touch base! I am the "supposed" vulcan that you so kindly helped when the other Forums would not. The one that had the "run-in" with the not so nice dad that resulted in non-consentual sex. Anyway, I had my 6 month test last week - got results today. Non-reactive or negative!! I think I am through (maybe even with the male sex!). Anyway, you were so sweet and helpful and kind, I want to respond in some way. I do not have a great deal of , being a single mom, but I believe, firmly, in treating and conquering this disease. It is a worthy cause. I would like to make monthly contributions to your cause and I would like to know how I can go about this. I am quite sincere about this. Can you give me a legit address where I can send these contributions? I promise you, I will never forget - small as my donations may be! I will stay tuned to this Forum (especially yours) and I pray to God that a cure is found soon. I truly feel it is "out there" - we have brilliant doctors working for us! I will not say "live long and prosper" this time since it is not original. But I will say "God bless you and keep you healthy and happy and loved!" Have a lovely, beautiful Christmas and if you are EVER in New Jersey -drop me a line! My son wants to be a doctor and would be overjoyed at meeting one that was so wonderful!wonderfulsxtr

Dear Vulcan Poet!

Congratulations! What a wonderful holiday gift - the gift of health!

Yes, the truth (a cure) is "out there." O course, when I hear that saying "the truth is not there," I think of Fox Mulder on the X-Files. It's his favorite saying. First Star Trek and now the X-Files. Do you think I may be watching too much television? At any rate, both Mr. Spock and Fox Mulder are kind, generous, intelligent, sexy, and altruistic. I think you are in good company with these guys, even though one has pointy hears and the other is convinced we are surrounded by aliens.

On behalf of all of us living with the virus, I want to thank you for your very kind offer to make a donation to our Foundation. As we work towards that elusive cure, we continue to try to provide crucial services to men, women, and children with HIV. There is no such thing as a small donation. Gifts like yours are from the heart and therefore are both powerful and highly effective. For example, one of the organizations we work with is Global Strategies for HIV Prevention. For just 80 cents, working with that agency, we can treat an HIV-infected pregnant woman in Africa and her newborn. Eight cents will treat 1 mother-infant pair and reduce the risk of the HIV-positive mom passing the virus to her baby by 50%! So even 80 cents can save an infant life!

The name and address of our Foundation is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024 Tax ID# 77-0517376

The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization, so your donations are fully tax-deductible.

Thank you once again for your kindness and willingness to help others.

Yes, I do believe I am indeed blessed and loved . . . and certainly very happy. I wish the very same thing for you and your loved ones. By the way, if your son is anything like you, I think he will be an incredible physician. I do have a sister who lives in New Jersey, so don't be surprised if I do drop you a line next time I'm in town!!

Stay well. Warmest Holiday Wishes.

fatigue and pain in middle of night
kissing a +?