|How Soon Does Anemia Occur?
Dec 6, 2001
I have a two part question. 1. Is it possible for syptoms of anemia to develop five months after exposure to HIV?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, it's possible but not very likely. It would depend on many factors, such as the use of AZT in the person's antiviral regimen. Now, you said this was a "two-part" question, but I only see part 1. Did part two fall off in cyberspace?
I am experienced fatigue and fever always 37.3 C
- Risk Of French Kissing
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Tattoo?
- Are Swollen Lymph Glands An Ars Symptom?
- Is Loose Stool An Early Sign Of HIV?
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.