Nov 28, 2001
If that's possible that Ketchup when I add just only with withe rice, produce on some casess fatigue??? That's happening on myself.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Ketchup on white rice causing fatigue? I tend to doubt that, but the thought of it is giving me an upset stomach, so . . .
To directly answer your question, the Ketchup-rice combination is not the cause of your fatigue. I would suggest that your diet may be inadequate and that might be a potential cause. You probably need some cooking lessons more than medical advice at this time.
When do you treat Anemia?
Help! Can I get a reply from you?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Is The Hpv Titer Blood Test?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.