Ketchup S/E

If that's possible that Ketchup when I add just only with withe rice, produce on some casess fatigue??? That's happening on myself.

Thanks

Ketchup on white rice causing fatigue? I tend to doubt that, but the thought of it is giving me an upset stomach, so . . .

To directly answer your question, the Ketchup-rice combination is not the cause of your fatigue. I would suggest that your diet may be inadequate and that might be a potential cause. You probably need some cooking lessons more than medical advice at this time.

Bon Appetit!

When do you treat Anemia?
Help! Can I get a reply from you?