Will I Dear Doc turn as I was 25 days ago, running like a rabbit end feeling like RAMBO any more?

Dear Doc. BOB Thank You very much for your advice. I repeat the test and is HIV + . The day of the confirmation I was more calm and there was the first night without sweat, I feel very tired today (the day after) and I don really know my situation before the supplementary examination which results will be available after 15-20 days. Dear Doc BOB I will disturb You a little telling my Examination results of 25 days ago were I felt in very good shape. I make this examination because I decided to stay with My girl friend and to pretend the same tests from her. RBC 5.8 X 10.. HCT 46.2 HGB 16.3 g/dl My Leukocytes were 5.21 x 10. Neutrofiles 60.9 Limphocytes 29.1 Monocytes 5.3 Eosinofili 2.2 Basofili 1.8

VES 4 mm/h Gamma Globulin 19

All the other things were in order. I would know dear Doc. Am I in an advanced stage by this elements? In this moment my body temp. Is 37.2 C. And during this night 36.6C fortunately without sweat for the first time my tong is still a little white and my Doc. told me it was not Candidosis. After using ketoconazole for 12 days there were little improvement but my color of feces turned Yellow I have use 400 mg once a day as for AIDS patients, I have interrupted it since a noticed the change of color of My tong is going to be better even without Ketaconazole I made a great mistake.

Thank You very much Dear Doc. BOB I have no appetite but I am forcing myself to eat a lot of rice with white chicken three times a day and 1lt of yogurt some oranges lactic ferments multivitamins. My body weight now has lost 5 kg which I wonted before the examination but not in this conditions. I made 25 days ago a lot of bike, body building. My pulse was 46-48p/m in relax night and 56 p/m during the day. (I was a swimmer) Now my pulse is 67 and goes higher immediately for every little thing 80. During night its 58p/m. I am afraid I have to avoid any alcoholic beverage. Even I didnt use them. Will I Dear Doc turn as I was 25 days ago, running like a rabbit end feeling like RAMBO any more?

Waiting to hear from You Best Wishes Giordi

Hello Giordi,

Your lab work looks fine so far. No, there is no indication that your condition is advanced. In fact, just the opposite. Things look fine so far. Certainly you'll need to get your CD4 counts and viral load results to really see where things are, but from what you sent so far, there is no cause for alarm!

Yes, get off all the non-essential medications (ketaconazole, etc.). You don't need them and they could cause problems. Don't worry too much about low-grade fevers or your pulse. If you like to bike, body build, and swim, that's great. You should definitely continue. Exercise is very important to your general health. Besides, it makes us look better naked!

There is no reason to avoid alcohol (in moderation, of course). Have a glass of Chianti and relax!

There is no reason why you can't run like a rabbit or feel like Rambo. Living with HIV may be an adjustment, but it shouldn't keep you from doing anything you enjoy. I think I'd rather have the energy, wit, and humor or Roberto Benigni than Rambo, but then again, all those Sylvester Stallone muscles would be nice as well.

So, Rambo-Rabbit, start exercising again and eat well, rest well, live well, because as Roberto Benigni's film says, "Life is Beautiful."

Buon natale!

Dr. Bob v

Infected for just 2 months...Is this normal?
When do you treat Anemia?