do you agree?

Dr. Frascino

On the safe sex and prevention forum and the john Hopkins site they say that recieving oral sex and kissing are not considered a risk and testing is not needed. They then go on to say that there have been no documented cases via this route with the exeption of one case involving kissing but there was blood involved. I ahve also wondered about blood in somone elses mouth and asked my doctor if I should be tested he told me NO (these would be my only risks) and said even if a person was bleeding slightly that saliva has anti hiv properties and would most likely destroy the virus he then also went on to elaborate on the fact that there have been no cases in 20 years bleeding or not bleeding. Am I OK?

So, you're wondering if I agree with information on the Safe Sex and Prevention Forum, the Johns Hopkins HIV website, and your doctor? Well, yes, I do. So that's 4 out of 4 who would agree you are indeed OK! OK?

Like the song says, "A kiss is just a kiss . . . . "

Stay well.

confusedddddddd
Scusi, but I need an answer...