Viagra....

Since you dressed up as a Viagra pill, from what I hear, perhaps you can answer this question.

Will Viagra eventually cause the same problems as does prolonged use of Nitrite Inhalants?

Yes, I did dress up in a Viagra costume, but it was for a good cause - raising money for my AIDS Foundation. Why that would make me qualified to answer this question is beyond me, but I'll try. Viagra and inhaled nitrates (poppers) are two very different compounds and not used for the same problems. They both can cause the blood pressure to drop, which is why they definitively must never, ever be used in combination. I'm not exactly sure what prolonged use problem with nitrites you are referring to. Inhaled nitrites are not FDA-approved. They have effects similar to amyl nitrate, a prescription medication. There is concern that inhaled nitrites are immunosuppressive, may worsen Kaposi Sarcoma, and definitely increase unsafe sexual practices.

I'd recommend sticking to Viagra. (Could this question have been submitted by Bob Dole?)

Your Advice
Iron? Procrit and what are you doing next Saturday night?