Thanks and Donations - Continued

Dear Doctor,

Since I do not live in USA, the easiet way for me to donate is to do a bank transaction.

I have repeatedly tried calling up the phone number on your website but have only managed to get the answering machine.

I will appreciate if you could let me know

1. Name of the bank 2. Full Address of the bank 3. Account number

Thanks and regards

To do a direct wire transfer into The Foundation's account, you may use the following routing information:

Melon Bank, Pittsburgh, PA ABA# 043000261

Credit Merrill Lynch account # 101-1730

Further Credit The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation account # 830-04C48

SWIFT # MELN US 3P

If you have any problems, you may contact The Foundation's financial advisor at Merill Lynch, Linda Godfrey. Her toll-free number from outside the US is 732-627-6600.

Thank you in advance for your generosity and support.

PRO-Dr. Bob .... PROcrit
UNDETECTED