|WITHIN 4 HOURS?
Oct 24, 2001
Please kindly reply as soon as possible!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Within 4 hours? Wow, that's hardly enough time to have a cigarette, take a shower, get your pants back on, and get back to your office. No, my friend, if you're tired 4 hours after a possible exposure, it's most likely due to the perhaps strenuous activity involved in the "exposure." And remember, it really takes very little effort to put a condom on. In fact, less effort than writing to me.
Stay well; stay safe.
Saw you in another magazine
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.