WITHIN 4 HOURS?

Hello! I would like to ask if fatigue as a symtom of acute HIV infection can appear within 4 hours of possible exposure?

Please kindly reply as soon as possible!

Within 4 hours? Wow, that's hardly enough time to have a cigarette, take a shower, get your pants back on, and get back to your office. No, my friend, if you're tired 4 hours after a possible exposure, it's most likely due to the perhaps strenuous activity involved in the "exposure." And remember, it really takes very little effort to put a condom on. In fact, less effort than writing to me.

Stay well; stay safe.

OOPS
Saw you in another magazine