OOPS

You are right about inverting the numbers of my anemia. My doc does say that I am at normal for a 51 year old now. I am on combivir so that accounts for the AZT.

You are also right that I am giving myself the Procrit once a week shot subcue.

Thank you for the information.

Jim

Hello Jim,

Thanks for your follow-up note. Many folks don't even realize that AZT is a component of Combivir. Most likely, this is contributing to your anemia problem. Congratulations on your success with Procrit. The once-per-week subcutaneous injection dosing schedule is indeed convenient and as you can see, highly successful.

I wish you the very best of health and happiness for your next 51 years.

Stay well!

Thanks and Donations
WITHIN 4 HOURS?