Thanks and Donations

Dear RJF,

Words cannot express gratitude for both your time and advice that you have been so generous with. Your answers are detailed ,clear and compassionate and sometimes I wonder how much patience you have for people like us.

All I can say is that there are still many moments when most of us can not manage without having to repeatedly go over your answers ( although I have never asked you any question ) .

You will perhaps never know as to how many lives you touch.

Now that my 3 month test result have come out to be negative, I am keen to make donation to your organisation so as to help your programme. Kindly help me with the necessary details to do the same.

I am unable to access your website despite repeated attempts.

Your very kind words warmed my heart and brightened my day. Sometimes, I sit here typing away and wonder if the words are just wandering off somewhere in cyberspace limbo. I much prefer face-to-face interactions where I can look someone in the eye, hold their hand, or give them a hug. Getting your message was like getting a hug back from my computer. So, it is I that thanks you!

Sorry about the website access problems. Perhaps our volunteers are updating it again with information about our upcoming San Francisco Bay Are HIV/AIDS Fundraiser - A Concerted Effort 2001: A Concert for World AIDS Day. Contributions can be made to:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization (tax ID number 77-0517376).

The 5 beneficiaries that will be awarded grants from our Foundation as a result of this year's benefit concert are:

1. Global Strategies for HIV Prevention "Save a Life" Program. Funds dedicated to providing antiretroviral therapy to HIV-positive mothers to help prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV. 2. Names Project Bay Area Chapter. Funds dedicated to displaying the AIDS Memorial Quilt. 3. Being Alive San Diego: AIDS/HIV Services. Funds dedicated to Peer Advocacy and Education Program. 4. ARIS (AIDS Resources, Information, and Services). Funds dedicated to the Food and Nutrition Program. 5. Children's Hospital Oakland Pediatric HIV/AIDS Program. Funds dedicated to Summer Activities Program.

As part of the event, American Airlines has donated 2 roundtrip business class tickets to Paris for us to raffle off. Tickets are $50 each or $100 for 3. These are also available through The Foundation. Further information should (hopefully) be available soon on our website, www.concertedeffort.org.

Congratulations on your negative 3-month test. Consider yourself hugged!

Stay well and many thanks on behalf of all of us living with this pesky virus!

Extreme Fatigue & other side effects, are they related?
OOPS