i work a lot

hi doc

i been hiv+ 1 year now i work a lot off hours. vl=0

ct4 568 . last week i work 70 hours they need me at work. I work in oven last night i fell on to my basket it gee was luckily that i cool it a lot . i see my doctor next week

i will ask him how i feel . i don't no why i am writing you . you see i need my job and they need me i don't think i can do that many hours anymore . want do you think i can do i have a lot on my mind and i am feeling weak this week thank you mark

Hi Mark,

Seventy hours a week is a lot even when you don't have HIV disease. Talk to your doctor, he/she will be able to give you a letter for your employer that states you can only work 40 hours per week (or less if needed). This is for your health! Most employers don't understand what it means to live with this virus. So far your CD4 counts and viral load are quite good but if you don't take care of yourself they may start to decline. Forty hours of work per week is more than enough. If you still feel weak after cutting back and getting some rest then your physician should run some tests to see what the problem may be. You might be anemic or have low thyroid for instance. However the most likely cause for your symptoms right now is overwork!

RJF

Procrit
Fatigue/Dysfunctional