street drugs adverse side effects with hiv drugs.

Dr Bob,

My Friends and I are going to palm springs in October,we are planning to take an ecstasy.We rarely take the drug and don't plan to make a habit of it.None of use are taking Protease Inhibitors; but all of us take Sustiva and viramune along with other nucleosides; is there any dangerous drug reactions to be aware off,and we know that as a DR you do condone taking street drugs,but it's been a real bad year and we just want to have a great time.

Thank you.

Hi Guys,

Hopefully you were at my talk on Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll the other night. We covered this topic in detail. I would be delighted to review that information with you but we are devoting this forum exclusively to issues of fatigue and anemia. Consequently I'll forward your question to my friends at the treatment forum and they hopefully will answer your question in time for your trip to Palm Springs. Don't forget your suntan lotion.

Stay well,

Lots of sleep
ANEMIA