Magnesium Deficiency

After years of chronic fatigue and benign faciculations. I have finally found out that I am magnesium deficient. Could this have been my problem for the past 10 years that I have been suffering with this? Since I've started the Magnesium supplements I feel much better. Could Magnesium cure these two annoying afflictions?

Well one of my favorite philosophies is "never argue with success." If your physician determined you were deficient in magnesium and gave you a supplement; and if your problems resolved while taking the supplement. Then there is at least a possibility the two things are related.

There are some studies I know in the medical literature that report certain vitamins and minerals to be low in some HIV positive people and are also associated with weight loss and fatigue. These include low levels of vitamins B-12, A, and C, folate, carotene, and zinc. Through a proper medical evaluation, you can find out which dietary elements you may be lacking and the cause of the deficiency. Working with an HIV knowledgeable nutritionist can help you individualize your nutrition plan, address any deficiencies, and combat fatigue.

RJF

so tired from my HIV -- what can I do?
Anemia and Nutrition