Oct 12, 2001
I asked this question before but you didn't answer it-I would appreciate it if you could. My red bld ct. is 3.88 and my hgb is 12.7-My doc. says that is not low enough to cause fatigue-Is this true-because I am exhausted and a nurse told me that I am anemic at that level-I'm confused-HELP?
Response from Dr. Frascino
I did answer your question. As I recall, the answer had a lot of z's in it. Check it out.
could my pain meds be immunosuppressive?
could my pain meds be immunosuppressive...
- What Does It Mean When Hiv Is Lying Dormant In Your Body?
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.