I think I love you!

Dr. Bob you are so awesome! I love to read your responses and I adore your sense of humor. You have the greatest attitude. You are truly a blessing. Your patients are lucky to have you! So keep up the great work you are doing a tremendous service. :) Keep smilin'!

Gee Mom, how nice of you to write in to my forum!

Just kidding. Thanks for the complement! As the wonderful writer Paul Rudnick says, "Only money, rage, and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable."

Yes, I always try to smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to!

Stay well, many thanks, and warm smiles.

Your the best part 2
major fatigue