|I think I love you!
Oct 12, 2001
Dr. Bob you are so awesome! I love to read your responses and I adore your sense of humor. You have the greatest attitude. You are truly a blessing. Your patients are lucky to have you! So keep up the great work you are doing a tremendous service. :) Keep smilin'!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Gee Mom, how nice of you to write in to my forum!
Just kidding. Thanks for the complement! As the wonderful writer Paul Rudnick says, "Only money, rage, and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable."
Yes, I always try to smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to!
Stay well, many thanks, and warm smiles.
Your the best part 2
- Are Mouth Sores Related To Hepatitis?
- Is It Possible To Have Hiv And Herpes At The Same Time?
- Hiv Spread On Purpose By Infected People
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- How Do You Treat Thrush Mouth In Adults?
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.