|Tired Englishman Abroad: Thanks Doc!!
Oct 11, 2001
Hi Doc I just wanted to say that you are a star! Thank-you so much for the in-depth advice and I shall continue to forge ahead with your suggestions. All the best Englishman Abroad
Response from Dr. Frascino
Jolly good! Yes, forge ahead and do keep me posted on your progress! We are all in this together.
Warmest and best wishes,
Healthy, TIRED and Confused
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Problems Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause To Man?
- Is Herpes Spread By Sharing Food?
- What Does Gonorrhea Do To Your Body?
- What Are The Warning Signs Of Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.