Your So Funny!

I know I should be asking a question... I have to some of the other doctors, but I have never really had problems with fatigue or Anemia... yet. Knocking on wood here. I'm on Trizivir and Sustiva and doing great. I love coming over to read your responses. They really make me laugh. It nice to see a doctor that can understand the importance of his/her work and still keep such an upbeat/joking attitude. This is just to tell you Thanks, Thanks and more Thanks. Wish you were my doctor. Best wishes here in Atlanta.

Hello Atlanta,

With such a nice comment as that, certainly no question is needed. You're welcome, you're welcome, and you're more welcome!!!

Stay well and keep smiling.

Your the best
early read on vaccine effectiveness w/ the already infected