Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Your So Funny!
Sep 14, 2001

I know I should be asking a question... I have to some of the other doctors, but I have never really had problems with fatigue or Anemia... yet. Knocking on wood here. I'm on Trizivir and Sustiva and doing great. I love coming over to read your responses. They really make me laugh. It nice to see a doctor that can understand the importance of his/her work and still keep such an upbeat/joking attitude. This is just to tell you Thanks, Thanks and more Thanks. Wish you were my doctor. Best wishes here in Atlanta.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Atlanta,

With such a nice comment as that, certainly no question is needed. You're welcome, you're welcome, and you're more welcome!!!

Stay well and keep smiling.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Your the best
Next
early read on vaccine effectiveness w/ the already infected

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.