great work, keep it up!!!!!

hello ROBERT.i am just dropping in this message to appreciate and congratulate you for doing such a noble deed towards the society.your forum is indeed the most interesting one.believe me i really luv your great sense of humour and i cant help lauhing at your witty comments. keep up your incredibly good work mate. best wishes, kasim

Hey Kasim,

Many thanks. You, by the way, have a great name - Kasim! Not that I mind Robert or Bob, it's just that in a crowded room when someone calls out "Bob," half the guys in the room and I turn our heads. Oh well, one bonus: BOB is the same spelled forward and backward. Then again, MISAK would be a pretty cool name as well.

Thanks again mate!

anemia question
Sweaty palms