Please do not shun me

Dear Dr. Bob:

Please forgive me intruding on your forum but I wanted YOUR opinion. I engaged in a very short french kiss and I was wondering if I could be infected this way. Thank you in advance and God Bless you.

Your question should be posted to our Safe Sex and Prevention Forum. But since the question is so brief, I'll briefly reply. The answer is no. Even a very long French kiss is not considered a risk; otherwise, all of France would be wiped out by now. Do check out the Safe Sex and Prevention Forum for additional safer sex tips.

Stay well.

Body shuts down same time every day
Fatigue in first year of infection